Several steps must be taken in order to register for the Traditional Osteopathy and/or the pre-admissions programs.
• Ensure that you have the correct pre-requisites.
• For TORONTO fill out the registration form .
• Provide photocopies of all diplomas as proof of graduation from major institutions you attended. If a photocopy of a diploma is not available, then please provide a set of official transcripts from your school, college or University.
• Include a photocopy of your certification, registration or licence from your governing body.
• Attach a letter from your governing body confirming that you are currently a member in good standing.
• A résumé or curriculum vitae (CV).
• A covering letter stating why you want to study Osteopathy and why you have chosen to study at this college.
• Three recent passport sized photographs of yourself (Black and white or colour).
• A cheque, money order or bank draft, in Canadian Funds for $105 made payable to the Canadian College of Osteopathy. Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
For your convenience, please use the following checklist to ensure that your application is complete.
BY MAIL: Send completed applications to
Canadian College of Osteopathy Toronto
Applications for admission may be made at anytime, but as space is limited it is recommended that you apply by July 1st of the year in which you intend to enrol. We are now accepting applications for the 2011-2012 academic year.
Once the following requirements have been fulfilled, you will be notified by mail whether you have been accepted to the college, usually within two weeks of applying. Those applicants who have either omitted information, or failed to meet any of the above requirements, will be contacted by phone.
Once you are notified by mail of your acceptance you have 15 days in which to verify your acceptance to the program. At the time of your verification, the first installment of the tuition for the upcoming year is due. Should you withdraw from the program following your verification, 50% of the first installment will be refunded. You may defer your acceptance for one year.